About this job
1. Responsibile for the profitability of the plant.
2. Responsible for PPIC.
3. Execution of Production Planning to meet targets.
4. Arranging of Local Raw Materials.
5. Meeting the targets within budgeted Cost.
6. Ensuring preventive maintenance to control breakdown.
7. Handling Unions
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Production/ Manufacturing/ Maintenance
Plant Head, Project Manager, unit head, production head, plant manager
(UG - B.Tech/B.E.) AND (PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization)
Experience years: 10 to 18 yrs.
How to apply
PATIL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES