About this job
Real-time embedded software engineering and development for advanced micro controller (ARM CORTEX series) ASSPs (application specific standard products).
- Architecture, specify, document and develop C/C++ firmware and associated application code.
- Develop firmware & application software for system validation & qualification.
Masters' degree in electrical/electronics engineering, or computer science.
- Strong background in programming in C, C++, Python, C#, Java, ARM CMx assembly languages.
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems, modulation techniques, network stacks, encryption techniques, Zigbee and PLC Modem is a bonus.
- Knowledge of TTCN-3 is a bonus.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Have a strong affiliation with ASSP or ASIC hardware platforms.
- Strong motivation for technical challenges
- Team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must- Follow an embedded firmware design methodology to ensure quality.
- Support and maintain the developed code.
- Support customers that integrate our products (travel occasionally).
- Contribute to internal and customer training (travel occasionally).
- Coach junior colleagues.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Keyskills:C, C++, Python, C#, Java, ARM CMx assembly languages, Zigbee and PLC Modem is a bonus.
Education:(UG - Graduation Not Required, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication) AND (PG - M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication) AND ( Doctorate - Other Doctorate - Other Specialization)
Experience years: 3 to 8 yrs.
How to apply
Recruiter Name:Ananya Nath
Contact Company:On Semiconductors