Electronics PCB and Simulation Engineer
Location: Karnataka - India
About this job
LSI develops and markets Mega RAID, Nytro Warp Drive, and Nytro Mega RAID lines of RAID and Flash Storage products. The Hardware team in LSI, is responsible for the Design and Development of these products in both standard form factors and OEM specific custom form factors. The team is responsible for the product definition, design, debug, testing, verification, validation, and launch.
Activities during the design phase include Product definition, requirement specs, part selection, subsystem design, schematics creation, PCB layout, design reviews etc.
Some of the activities during the verification and validation phases are Voltage regulator testing, Power delivery characterization, Signal Integrity measurements, System Margining, Stress testing, Thermal testing, Environmental validation, Regulatory compliance testing and certification.
Area of Expertise:
• Good understanding of Servers, Storage Hardware, RAID technology.
• Hardware Design, Testing, Verification, Validation, and Debugging.
• Proven experience in complete Product Development life cycle and management.
• Demonstrated experience in leading/managing high performance teams.
• Working with and managing stakeholders in multiple geos.
• Experience in using test and measurement equipment like Oscilloscopes, PCIe/SAS protocol analyzers etc.
• DC-DC converter testing and characterization.
• Installing and configuring Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Storage subsystems.
How to apply
Click on Apply Now