Civil Engineer for Railway Bridge/ewe Projects (5-10 yrs)
Company: Ryker Construction & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd
Location: Karnataka - India
About this job
-The candidate must have minimum 5 years of bridge execution work, and able to execute projects of varying size and including all types of railway bridges.
- The candidate must work according to working drawings with regards to what are the key essentials and what needs to be modified before the construction starts.
- The candidate well versed with survey works like using of Auto levels, Total station equipment.
- The candidate must able to supervise the labours and equipment engaged at site.
- Assess both challenges and potential risks of the planned project, undertake initiatives for risk management and take appropriate steps for it, and also responsible for safety measures on site.
- Interact and communicate effectively with other clients,subcontractors, and consultants.
- Set a perfect schedule for purchase of equipment's and raw materials.
- the candidate must submit the daily report regarding progress of works, and prepare a action plan for subsequent works.
- The candidate must have experience in preparation of running work bills in coordination of clients.
- He must ensure that the project is completed on time within the planned budget.
Salary:INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
200000 INR - 350000 INR
Education: UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, Civil
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Applicant Must apply only above said Qualification and Construction Experiance
How to apply
Click on APPLY NOW
or mail to HR at - email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
or call - 91-80-8008766880