ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR THE MODEL FOR THE EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
Assessment is done like the way as in the skating competition. In this scores are given both for the artistic impression and for the technical performance.
Scores are given in each part of the enablers criteria on the basis of a combination of two factors:
1. The approach chosen;
2. The deployment and extent of the approach.
For both parts one of the five levels can be chosen or scores can be interpolated between the values.
Scores are given for each of the results criteria on the basis of the combination of two factors:
1. The degree of excellence of the results;
2. The scope of the results.
- Scores are given as a percentage of the maximum score obtainable as below. For both parts one of the five levels can be chosen or scores can be interpolated between the values.
- The joint score for an area is then calculated as an average of the score of each sub-area. If a sub-area is not relevant to a certain company, it is acceptable to calculate the average on the basis of the sub-areas used.
- The joint score for the whole company is calculated by using the weights which each area has been given in the model. The joint score will be a number between 0 and 1000