Computer concepts and c programming
C is a general-purpose programming language that is extremely popular, simple and flexible. It is machine-independent, structured programming language which is used extensively in various applications.
C was the basics language to write everything from operating systems (Windows and many others) to complex programs like the Oracle database, Git, Python interpreter and more.
This useful study material lists 60 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 6 chapters.
- Types Of Operating System
- Programming Environment
- Write and Execute the C Program
- Introduction to the Digital Computer
- Concept of an Algorithm
- Correctness and Termination of an Algorithm
- Algorithms to Programs
- Specification of Algorithm
- Top-Down Development in Algorithm
- Use of high level programming language for the systematic development of programs
- Introduction to the design and implementation of correct, efficient and maintainable programs
- Trace an algorithm to depict the logic
- Number System And Base Conversions
- ASCII Character Encoding