Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Internships for Computer science students

Popular topic for study

Synchronous-motor losses and efficiency

An over-excited synchronous motor running on no-load in known as synchronous condenser. Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Vijaywada

Internships for Computer science students

Frnds i'm studying 3rd year of btech cse can anyone guide me through choosing a good company or institute for internship...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Re: Internships for computer science students

Frnds i'm studying 2nd year of BE cse
    can anyone guide me also,by choosing a good institute for inplant training to use tis summer holidays effectively...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Jaipur

Re: Internships for Computer science students

Hey, if you want to join a good company for your training, then GRRAS is a best option for you. Grras is a Best IT Software Company that provide summer industrial training internship program for B.Tech student with live projects.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

When you enter in your professional life, it needs some preparation to be aware of the working environment and working behaviour of the team. This can be only attained by internship, this gives you a very situations of the upcoming environment of your professional life.

Here is the best institute that trained you for your professional life with technical training of various computer programming languages i.e DS Academy. This institute trained you under experience Learning from the Real Time Experts with the multiple skills like Project Management Skills, Client Management Skills & Live Project Training. Call now for any inquiry at - 0141-4034720/ 9799916555. For info, visit to the website of DS Academy:

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bhopal

I am study computer science and intrasted internship.
    -----------------
    http://rxmarine.com/Natural-Blue-Biodegradable-Cleaner-Degreaser] DEGREASER [/u]