Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Abstract: The integration of data mining techniques with multi-agent systems to assist in dealing with information overload has received some attention during the last years. Agent Academy, a platform for training agents, introduces a whole new perspective on the improvement of agent intelligence. Data mining techniques are used in order to extract useful patterns on real high-risk and time-efficient applications, and to provide the platform with rules, decisions and classes on test case data.
These metadata are embedded into agents in order to improve their existing intelligence. This paper describes the Agent Academy platform and focuses on the issues and challenges its development has revealed through the prism of data mining.
- Datamining and DataWarehousing by S.Prabhu
- searching for datamining and data warehousing material
- Paper Presentaion: Datawarehousing and Datamining
- IDEA And Its Implementation In VLSI PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Project Presentation on VHDL IMPLEMENTATION OF SYSTEM ON CHIP “A DIGITAL MODULATION UNIT”