Control of machine tools complete lecture notes ebook free download pdf
Write an NC program to drill the holes and mill the slots in the part shown below which is made of steel workpeace.
1. The top lower left corner will be used for program zero.
2. Drill holes and then mill slots.
3. A cutting speed of 1200 rpm and feed rate of 4 in/min are used for machining.
4. The tool is 0.1 in above the top surface of the part prior to start of machining.
5. The tool diameter used is žin for drilling and žin for milling, so only one pass is required.