A database is an organized collection of data. The data is typically organized to model relevant aspects of reality (for example, the availability of rooms in hotels), in a way that supports processes requiring this information (for example, finding a hotel with vacancies).
- Process plant design and layout full notes ebook free download pdf
- Finite elemental modeling free pdf notes download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Fundamentals of solid modeling notes free downloads, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Boundary representation in solid modeling free pdf download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Design Issues in E-R database of database management system free pdf notes