A machine tool is a machine for shaping or machining metal or other rigid materials, usually by cutting, boring, grinding, shearing or other forms of deformation. Machine tools employ some sort of tool that does the cutting or shaping. All machine tools have some means of constraining the workpiece and provide a guided movement of the parts of the machine. Thus the relative movement between the workpiece and the cutting tool (which is called the toolpath) is controlled or constrained by the machine to at least some extent, rather than being entirely "offhand" or "freehand".
- Machine tool technology complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Basic operation of the synchronous machine power system analysis free notes download
- Synchronous generator operation notes ebook free download pdf
- Metallurgical Engineering machine elements full notes ebook free download pdf
- Operation research linear programming full notes ebook free download pdf