Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
ABSTRACT: Mobile computing is a new emerging computing paradigm of the future. Data management and location management in this paradigm poses many challenging problems to the Mobile database community. In the past decade, Mobile communications have experienced an expensive growth due to recent technological advances in mobile networks and cellular telephone manufacturing. Location management is a very important problem among these challenges.
It consists of updating the location of the user, searching the location and performing search-updates. When the host changes location, an update occurs. When the host want to communicate with a mobile host whose location is unknown to the requesting host, a search occurs. A search-update occurs after a successful search, when the requesting host updates the location information corresponding to the searched mobile host. The goal of a good location management scheme should be to provide efficient searches and updates. In this paper, the different location management schemes, various search & update strategies are discussed.
- MOBILE COMPUTING E-book, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- Architecture, challenges and research issues on mobile computing - Engineering Presentation & seminar [PPT & Report!]
- Mobile Computing PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Mobile computing" PDF Download
- Paper Presentations: Ubiquitous Computing (Mobile Computing)
UMER FAROOQ WANI