In this Chapter, we quickly review some basic definitions and concepts from thermodynamics. We then provide a brief description of thefirst and second laws of thermodynamics. Next, we discuss the mathematical consequences of these laws and cover some relevant theorems in multivariate calculus. Finally, free energies and their importance are introduced.
- Chemical Engineering :Chemical Process Industries, lecture notes, pdfs, eBook
- Chemical Engineering :Chemical engineering thermodynamics, lecture notes, pdfs, eBook
- Thermodynamics for materials lecture notes ebook free download pdf
- Chemical formulae and equation complete lecture notes ebook free download pdf
- Engineering thermodynamics complete lecture notes ebook free download pdf