Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Intranet Chatting & mailing Source code implementation??

Intranet Chatting & mailing Source code implementation??

hi ...
    i have a project intranet chat server with mailing in which we want to attach mailing feature in such a way that if we click on the mail button then direct our inbox will be open like gtalk but i am not understanding its implementation exactly..anybody have any solution..

Please share the source code as well. I am sure someone will hv a look at it and get back to you...

Quote Originally Posted by shuchisharma View Post
    hi ...
    i have a project intranet chat server with mailing in which we want to attach mailing feature in such a way that if we click on the mail button then direct our inbox will be open like gtalk but i am not understanding its implementation exactly..anybody have any solution..
    Hi [MENTION=2429]shuchisharma[/MENTION] - i once made a project on intranet chatting in JAVA. I have added its complete source code and report on the projects forum. You can access it here: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ode-amp-Report

Maybe you can compare your code and see where you are lacking. Good luck!

hi i want to add emoticons in intranet chat server (using swing)please send me the code for emoticons

you can use a module of a drupal for making a chat option