Metallurgy is a domain of materials science that studies the physical and chemical behavior of metallic elements, their intermetallic compounds, and their mixtures, which are called alloys. It is also the technology of metals: the way in which science is applied to their practical use. Metallurgy is distinguished from the craft of metalworking.
- Iron and steel production complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Metallurgical engineering mineral beneficiation ebook free download pdf
- Metallurgical Engineering:Iron making process, full notes, pdf, ebooks,
- Metallurgical Engineering industrial production of iron ore ebook download pdf
- Metallurgical engineering polymers structure ebook free download pdf