Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Project:-E-Cops Required?

Popular topic for study

METHOD OF SLICES

Bishop (1955) assumed a circular slip surface, as shown in Figure 16.5a. Let us apply the equilibrium equations to the forces on the slice shown in Figure 16.5c, assuming that Ej and Ej11 and Uj and Uj11 are collinear, Nj acts at the center of the arc length, that is, at lj/2, and (Js)j 5 0. Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer Aakash007's Avatar

City : Varanasi

Txt 32 Project:-E-Cops Required?

:d_happy_tired::d_happy_tired::d_happy_tired::d_happy_tired:Attention All Engineers of CS & IT:d_happy_tired::d_happy_tired::d_happy_tired::d_happy_tired:

Can anybody tell me that whether they have a source of e-cops.Requirements and specification of project is given below.

Project Name: E-Cops
    Platform: .Net(C#)
    Back End:
    SQL Server 2005/07

And if anybody have then pls attach it here r they may send me a Private Message. Thank you

:Mauridia_02::Mauridia_02::Mauridia_02::Mauridia_02::Mauridia_02:

Last edited by Sakshi Dutta; 6th March 2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Sharing of EMAIL is not allowed!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Kolhapur

Android Gmail 32 Plz send me ecops project

Akash if u have now e cops project thn plz upload it yaar its emergancy yaar

FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

[MENTION=3116]Aakash007[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3993]Prashmahajan[/MENTION]- Ecops has already been shared by one of the members before. Please use the search functionality before posting a request.

Here is the link for Ecops full code: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ull=1#post1474

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Udaipur

Re: Project:-E-Cops Required?

but akash this is in jsp.. u have project in asp then send me.. my email id:
    sharmasunil.sharm716@gmail.com