A centrifuge is a device that separates particles from suspensions or even macromolecules from solutions according to their size, shape and densit y by subjecting these dispersed systems to artificially induced gravitational fields. Centrifugation can only be used when the dispersed material is denser than the medium in which they are dispersed.
- DSP Ebook PDF - DSP Lecture Notes - Digital Signal Processing Ebook - Full Syllabus
- Molecular biology lab manual lecture notes ebook free download pdf
- Downstream process complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Molecular biology lab manual complete lecture notes ebook free download doc
- Bio chemistry lab manual notes ebook free download doc