Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Paper Presentation: Cell Phone Jammers (Trends in IT)

Pdf 32 Paper Presentation: Cell Phone Jammers (Trends in IT)

INTRODUCTION: Cell phones are everywhere these days. According to the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association, almost 169 million people in the United States had cell-phone service in January 2004. And cell phones are even more ubiquitous in Europe.
    It's great to be able to call anyone at anytime. Unfortunately, restaurants, movie theaters, concerts, shopping malls and churches all suffer from the spread of cell phones because not all cell-phone users know when to stop talking. Who hasn't seethed through one side of a conversation about an incredibly personal situation as the talker shares intimate details with his friend as well as everyone else in the area?
    While most of us just grumble and move on, some people are actually going to extremes to retaliate. Cell phones are basically handheld two-way radios. And like any radio, the signal can be disrupted, or jammed.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      266.1 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Paper Presentation: Cell Phone Jammers (Trends in IT)

Cell phone jammer is a device that blocks the transmission and reception of signals between the cell phone and base station by emitting signals in the same frequency the cell phone uses and creating strong interference. The cell phone jammer has been applied in the examination rooms to avoid students cheating. At the same time, hospitals, gas stations and theatres are also the big purchaser of the device, in respect of security, privacy and silence. Legality of Cell Phone Jammer

Thanks for sharing the detailed indetailed imformation of the cell phone jammer.It is possible to obtain of them on the net readily. You don't must do to a faraway spot to locate a jammer any longer. Needless to say, you'll get a high-quality signal jammer having a reduced price tag. No cost shipping is necessary, bargaining as you like.espow.com will be a good choice for you.

Quote Originally Posted by erasmovi View Post
    Cell phone jammer is a device that blocks the transmission and reception of signals between the cell phone and base station by emitting signals in the same frequency the cell phone uses and creating strong interference. The cell phone jammer has been applied in the examination rooms to avoid students cheating. At the same time, hospitals, gas stations and theatres are also the big purchaser of the device, in respect of security, privacy and silence. Legality of Cell Phone Jammer
    You forgot to mention that jammers are totally illegal in most countries.

quite a new thing to me, I read it all and liked it. it was having easy language and clear presentation.Thanks for sharing.

thank you very much'

Thanx a lot.....

done a very good job by giving a new concept

Quote Originally Posted by geenie View Post
    Thanks for sharing the detailed indetailed imformation of the cell phone jammer.It is possible to obtain of them on the net readily. You don't must do to a faraway spot to locate a jammer any longer. Needless to say, you'll get a high-quality signal jammer having a reduced price tag. No cost shipping is necessary, bargaining as you like.espow.com will be a good choice for you.
    it's very kind of you..thank you sharing this ..i just need one..i would use this cell phone jammer at home so that my wife & kid can stay off of facebook at dinner time

Iam not able to download these pdf files.pls help me..

Quote Originally Posted by priyanka.angajala View Post
    Iam not able to download these pdf files.pls help me..
    Please click on the name of the pdf file in the first post . Download will start automatically.

twas interesting 2 know bout......