Gender: : Female
City : Delhi
- E-business infrastructure refers to the combination of hardware such as servers and client PCs in an organization
- The network used to link this hardware and the software application used to deliver services to worker within the e-business and also to its partners and workers.
- Infrastructures also include the architecture of the network, hardware and software and where is it located.
- Infrastructures can also be considered to include the data and documents accesses through e-business application.
Please find the complete presentation attached!
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- 3D internet complete research paper presentation ebook free download pdf
- Paper Presentation: Airborne Internet
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Public Key Infrastructure" PDF Download
- Internet Technologies - Complete course Video Tutorials from IIT KGP