Introduction: Radars are very complex electronic and electromagnetic systems. Often they are complex mechanical systems as well. Radar systems are composed of many different subsystems, which themselves are composed of many different components. There is a great diversity in the design of radar systems based on purpose, but the fundamental operation and main set of subsystems is the same.
In this paper, I will discuss some of the subsystems and important components that are found in typical portable monostatic pulsed ground surveillance radar systems. I follow a bottom-up approach in developing this paper, first discussing components, then subsystems, and finally whole systems.
Please find the full report attached!
- microcontroller ultrasonic radar system projects
- Gsm based system design for industrial automation seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Components of Database Management system free pdf download
- Design of power system stabilizer seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Radar based automatic braking system in cars