Abstract: An experimental program is conducted to develop new kinds of pozzolana from
other agricultural wastes apart from rice husk and rice straw. The study investigated the use of coconut husk, corn cob and peanut shell ash as cement replacement materials. A series of tests were performed to determine the chemical composition of coconut husk ash, corn -cob ash and peanut shell ash which are referred to as CHA, CCA and PSA respectively.
The mechanical properties of paste and mortar containing different percentages of ash replacement were investigated. Experimental results revealed that coconut husk ash and corn cob ash cannot be utilized as pozzolona while peanut shell ash can be classified as Class ‘C’ pozzolona according to ASTM Standards. Corn cob ash mortars possessed higher compressive strength. Among the four types of mortars tested for chemical attack, PSA mortars showed higher resistance against acidic attack.
Please find the complete paper attached!
- plz give me the design a 50kva transformer material and paper presentation
- Cement Concrete Mix Design Presentation Free Download
- Suitability of waste glass powder as a partial replacement of cement in fibre reinforced concrete
- Composite Material PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Insulating Material PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation