Re: how to install window 7 with the help of usb pendrive
First of all you need a USB FLASH drive of 4GB or higher
STEP 1 : FORMAT THE DRIVE
The steps here are taken to use the command line to format the disk properly using the diskpart utility.[Be warned: this will erase everything on your device.Be careful.]
1. Plug your USB flash drive
2. Open a Command Prompt as administrator (Right click on start>All programs> Accessories>Command prompt
and select "Run as administrator"
3. Find the drive number of your USB Drive by typing the following into the Command Prompt window: diskpart
listdisk The number of your USB drive will be listed. You'll need this for the next step. I'll
assume that the USB flash drive is disk 1.
4. Format the drive by typing the next instructions into the same window.Replace the number "1" with the number
of your disk below. select disk 1
create partition primary select partition 1
exit When that is done you'll have a formatted USB flash drive ready to be made bootable
STEP 2 : MAKE THE DRIVE BOOTABLE
Next we will use the bootsect utility that comes on the Vista or Windows 7 disk to make the flash drive bootable. In the same command window that you were using in STEP 1:
1. Insert your Windows Vista / 7 DVD into your drive.
2. Change directory to the DVD's boot directory where bootsect lives:
3. Use bootsect to set the USB as a bootable NTFS drive prepared for a Vista / 7 image.I'm assuming that your USB
flash drive has been labeled disk G:\ by the computer: bootsect /nt60 g;
4. You can now close the command prompt window, we are done here.
STEP 3 : COPY THE GHOST IMAGE TO USB
You may need to open ISO file with a utilities like MagicISO, Winrar.
1. Copy all content of BootDisk.iso to USB drive
2. Insert USB drive in a computer and press F12 to start from a USB drive
Plz Give a feedback
From, Dinesh Kumar Sharma
For Feedback: dinesh3836[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com
Last edited by dinesh3836; 29th September 2012 at 12:42 AM.