Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
ABSTRACT- In this paper we will describe an intelligent multi-modal interface for a large workforce management system called the smart work manager. The main characteristics of the smart work manager are that it can process speech, text, face images, gaze information and simulated gestures using the mouse as input modalities, and its output is in the form of speech, text or graphics.
The main components of the system are a reasoner, a speech system, a vision system, an integration platform and an application interface. The overall architecture of the system will be described together with the integration platform and the components of the system which include a non-intrusive neural network based gaze tracking system. Fuzzy and probabilistic techniques have been used in the reasoner to establish temporal relationships and learn interaction sequences.
- Multi point Fuel Injection (MPFI) PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- PPT presentation of cloud computing security from single to multi-clouds
- Multi Touch PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Intelligent RAM PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "INTELLIGENT COOLING SYSTEM" PDF Download