Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Introduction: What is Swarm Intelligence?
Swarm intelligence (SI) is the collective behaviour of decentralized, self-organized systems, natural or artificial. The concept is employed in work on artificial intelligence. The expression was introduced by Gerardo Beni and Jing Wang in 1989, in the context of cellular robotic systems.
SI systems are typically made up of a population of simple agents or boids interacting locally with one another and with their environment. The agents follow very simple rules, and although there is no centralized control structure dictating how individual agents should behave, local, and to a certain degree random, interactions between such agents lead to the emergence of "intelligent" global behavior, unknown to the individual agents. Natural examples of SI include ant colonies, bird flocking, animal herding, bacterial growth, and fish schooling.
I have attached 4 PPTs on Swarm Intelligence. These are great PPTs on this topic and will help you out a lot!
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm PPT
- Seminar on E-Intelligence required?
- Swarm intelligence ant colony optimization on clustering - HELP Me!
- Ant Colony Optimization & its Applications - Paper Presentations