Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
- India’s largest power company, NTPC was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India
- NTPC is the 6th largest in terms of thermal power generation and the second most efficient in terms of capacity utilization amongst the thermal utilities in the world
- NTPC ranked 317th in the ‘2009, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
- It has total installed capacity of 32,194 MW (including JVs) with 15 coal based and 7 gas based stations, located across the country
- NTPC is one of the 'Navratnas‘ and going to be identified as one of the ‘Maharatna’- giant among the 'Navratnas‘.
Please find the complete presentations attached!
- AAI Junior Executive, Manager, Non Technical Placement Papers, Placement Process, Criteria and Company Profile
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Damodar Valley Corporation DVC Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- General Electric GE Technical Interview Question Papers HR Interview Question Papers Criteria and Company Profile