Now we are Happy Family of 2 Million users, of course mostly Engineers. Get connected to world which belongs to you. We are Proud Faadooengineers and we would always be. Aren't you ?
Get one of us now and explore your own world. Register for FREE.
18th March 2011, 07:37 PM
NTPC - Company Profile, Operational & Technical Presentations
- India’s largest power company, NTPC was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India
- NTPC is the 6th largest in terms of thermal power generation and the second most efficient in terms of capacity utilization amongst the thermal utilities in the world
- NTPC ranked 317th in the ‘2009, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
- It has total installed capacity of 32,194 MW (including JVs) with 15 coal based and 7 gas based stations, located across the country
- NTPC is one of the 'Navratnas‘ and going to be identified as one of the ‘Maharatna’- giant among the 'Navratnas‘.
Please find the complete presentations attached!
The Following User LIKES this post from FaaDoO-Engineer:
manojprabu.r (4th July 2012)
Tags for this Thread