- Indias largest power company, NTPC was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India
- NTPC is the 6th largest in terms of thermal power generation and the second most efficient in terms of capacity utilization amongst the thermal utilities in the world
- NTPC ranked 317th in the 2009, Forbes Global 2000 ranking of the Worlds biggest companies.
- It has total installed capacity of 32,194 MW (including JVs) with 15 coal based and 7 gas based stations, located across the country
- NTPC is one of the 'Navratnas and going to be identified as one of the Maharatna- giant among the 'Navratnas.
Please find the complete presentations attached!
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List