Hi all ,
The second Notification of the season IIFT 2013-15 is out.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2013.
- No age limit.
Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI / Children of NRIs:
Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2011 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2013.
Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Monday, 20th August 2012 Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Monday, 3rd September 2012 Last date for receipt of applications: Monday, 3rd September 2012 Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: Friday, 15th February 2013 Written Examination: Sunday, 25th November 2012
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
MODE OF ADMISSION
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. Written Test will be held on SUNDAY 25thNovember 2012 during 10.00 a.m – 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
The Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained on all working days (Monday to Friday) between 10.00 a.m – 4.30 p.m. on payment of Rs.1500 (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs.3000/- for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs) in cash personally from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21,Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 OR J-1/14, EP& GP Block, 7th Floor, Sec –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata -700091. SC/ST/PH candidates to bring requisite Category Certificate also.
Please note that no Demand Draft will be accepted at the Campus. Forms are available in CASH only.
The Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained by post from Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016, by sending a request accompanied by demand draft of Rs.1,500/- favouring INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at NEW DELHI (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PH candidate and US$ 75 or Rs.3000/- for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs) and two self-addressed (with Telephone / Mobile No.) adhesive stickers/labels. SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates to attach requisite Category Certificate also for obtaining application form and brochure.
*** Last date for sale of prospectus by post 20th August 2012
Apply Online (thru DD/Credit Card)
- If in case the candidate proposes to pay through valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card, please proceed further.
- Others should have a demand draft of the applicable amount favoring INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at DELHI, since you will be required to fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
- Applicable amount for the Demand Draft is as follows :
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates: US$ 75 (INR Rs. 3000)
- You should have a printer attached to your computer as you are required to send a print of your online application form to IIFT.
- Print only on an A4 size paper in "Portrait Layout". Print only if the Bar Code appears properly on the screen, else refresh(Press F5) the page and then print.
- Once you complete your online application form and submit the same, take a print out, tear along the dotted line and send the bottom portion to IIFT after doing the needful as follows:
- Sign in the Box provided for the purpose.
- Paste your photograph in the box provided for the purpose.
- The candidates who have not paid through credit card are required to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Enclose two self addressed adhesive labels / stickers.
- Enclose copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category.
- Attach copy of your GMAT Score if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category. If you do not have the GMAT score, you can also submit the same separately by 31st March 2013 quoting your application number.
- Send the print-out of online application form alongwith necessary enclosures to Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016 through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
- After receipt of the above application form with necessary enclosures, the Programme Brochure will be sent to the candidate through courier/post for information. This will also confirm the receipt of the application form in the Institute.
- Once the filled in application form is received in the Institute with necessary enclosures, the online database will be updated and the candidate will be able to see the status of his/her application online. For this purpose the candidate needs to remember the password since it will be required along with the application no. for checking the status of the application.
- In case of any query / problem, kindly send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Last date for submitting online application form : 3rd September 2012
(For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates : 15th February 2013)
PROSPECTUS: Download link Given BelowSimilar Threads: