Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
123 LastLast

Thread: IES Previous Year Papers for Electronics and Telecom Engginnering

Popular topic for study

Nodes, Elements, Shape Functions, and the Element Stiffness Matrix

Consider an axially loaded slender bar with only concentrated loads. We have seen in Examples 4.4.5 and 4.5.2 that we can express the distributed displacement for each segment of the bar between load locations in terms of the discrete displacements at points of load application and a local coordinate s Read this topic
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer Manoj's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Delhi

Favorite 32 IES Previous Year Papers for Electronics and Telecom Engginnering

IES Papers are attached for download. It will help for IES exams, you can prepare well with these papers. Examination pattern will be same as previous year. best of luck for your exams.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      504.0 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      480.5 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      133.3 KB
      Total Downloads:
      File Name:
      File Size:
      113.2 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    Last edited by jaivinder; 6th July 2016 at 11:12 AM.
    FaaDoO Moderator!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Re: IES Previous Year Papers for Electronics and Telecom Engginnering

hi send me the correct answers also of these ies exam paper that you posted..

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Hyderabad/Secundrabad

Favorite 32 Re: IES Previous Year Papers for Electronics and Telecom Engginnering

Quote Originally Posted by Manoj View Post
    IES Papers are attached for download.
    central engineers are employedd on d basis of ies only ....so just crack to be a central guy....

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Hyderabad/Secundrabad

hello ineed d answers solved papers of ece plssssssss

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer prashant tomar's Avatar

City : Mathura

plz post papers of ies 2012

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bangalore

send me previous paper of ece branch and solved previous paper on my mail..

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer mkjh.mukesh's Avatar

City : Kolkata

thanks for ies previous year quastion paper

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Civil Engineering

Thanks for the previous year question papers .... i was looking for them from a long time and ultimately i found it here... thanks once again...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Hi! Everyone
    i need amie section-b ece old papers

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Madurai

i need idea about how to take steps to study ies...and also question paper with solved answer ..plssss send me my mail id.....sankari.jan27@gmai.com

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Madurai

i need idea about how to take steps to study ies...and also question paper with solved answer ..plssss send me my mail id.....sankari.jan27@gmai.com

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bangalore

Can you please send the IES material for ECE on my id at arpitsketchmyweb@gmail.com...... Either you have papers or you have material please send all the stuff to my id.... i am in a great need......

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Bareilly

Heart 32 Re: IES Previous Year Papers for Electronics and Telecom Engginnering

Hi send me previous IES paper also GS paper As much y have (up to 2012 ) my e mail id is indoria.rajeev@live.com

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Rourkela

can any one tell me that, is i m eligible for 2013 ies exam.
    myD.O.B is 17.01.1992, ETE
    pls reply on SSK.858@gmail.com.

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer koolkroocer's Avatar

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Meerut

Quote Originally Posted by prince kuma View Post
    can any one tell me that, is i m eligible for 2013 ies exam.
    myD.O.B is 17.01.1992, ETE
    pls reply on SSK.858@gmail.com.
    ESE-IES 2013 2014 ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
    Nationality: A candidate must be either:
    (a) a citizen of India
    (b) a subject of Nepal
    (c) a subject of Bhutan
    (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in IndiaProvided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shallbe a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
    A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India.

Age Limits : Changes in IES 2013 2014

(a) A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2012i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January,1982 and not later than 1st January, 1991. (b) The upper age limit of 30 years will be relaxableupto 35 years in the case of Government Servants of the following categories, if they are employed in a
    Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below and apply for admission to the examination for all or any of the Service(s)/ Post(s) mentioned in column 2, for which they are otherwise eligible.

1. A candidate who holds substantively a permanent post in the particular Department/Office concerned. This relaxation will not be admissible to a probationer appointed against a permanent post in the Department/Office during the period of his probation. However this relaxation will be admissible to a probationer so appointed provided he/she already retains a lien on a permanent post in a Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below.

Minimum Educational Qualification:For admission to the examination, a candidate must have:(a) Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions
    established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
    (b) Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India)(c) Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by
    The Government for the purpose from time to time.
    (d) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).(e) Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.(f) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
    Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer, Gr. 'A' in
    Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification
    Mentioned below namely:-
    M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.NOTE-1 : A candidate who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him educationally qualified for this examination, but has not been
    Informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination may also apply. Such
    Candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if
    they do not produce proof of having passed the requisite qualifying examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted by the
    Candidates who qualify on the result of written part of the examination.
    NOTE-2: In exceptional cases, the Commission may treat a candidate, who has not any of the qualifications prescribed in this rule, as educationally qualified provided
    That he/she has passed examinations conducted by other institutions the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission
    justifies his/her admission to the examination.
    NOTE-3: A candidate who is otherwise qualified but who has taken a degree from a foreign University which is not recognized by Government, may also apply
    to the Commission and may be admitted to the examination at the discretion of the Commission.
    Physical standards :
    Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2012 as per guidelines given in Appendix-II of
    the Rules for the Engineering Services Examination, 2012 published in the Gazette of India.

123 LastLast