|Eligibility Criteria for MAT December 2012
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or equivalent recognized degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
Application Procedure for MAT December 2012
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centers of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed demand draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online at website http://apps[dot]aima[dot]in/matdec12along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link http://apps[dot]aima[dot]in/matdec12 with credit card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Paper Pattern for MAT December 2012
For details on MAT 2012 paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for online registration: Wednesday , November 14, 2012
- Last date for submission of filled in online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: Saturday, November 17, 2012
- Paper based test date:Sunday, December 02, 2012
- Computer based test date: Saturday, December 08, 2012 onwards.