static int m;
case 2: printf("%d,",i++);break;
case 3: continue;
case 4: printf("%d,",i);
} Ans: 1,4,6
3. Lucia is a wonderful grandmother. Her age is between 50 and 70.Each of her sons have as many sons as they have brothers. Their combined number gives Lucia?s age. What is the age?
4.There are two towers A and B. Their heights are 200ft and 150ft respectively and the foot of the towers are 250ft apart. Two birds on top of each tower fly down with the same speed and meet at the same instant on the ground to pick a grain. What is the distance between the foot of tower A and the grain?
5.raju having some coins want to distribute to his 5 son , 5 daughter and driver in a manner that , he gave fist coin to driver and 1/5 of remaining to first son he again gave one to driver and 1/5 to 2nd son and so on.... at last he equally distributed all the coins to 5 daughters. how many coins raju initially have???
6. There is a 5digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each. Last digit is 3 times the first one. 3 rd digit is 3 less than the second.4 th digit is 4 more than the second one. Find the digit.
Ans : 25296.
7.0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 12, 20, 16, ____ Ans: 12
8. A tree on first day grows 1/2 of its size second day 1/3rd of its size on the previous day similarly than 1/4th and so on.u have to calculate after how many days the tree will be 100 times of its original size.
Ans -198 days
9. A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ?
10. If there are 1024*1280 pixels on a screen and each pixel can have around 16 million colors Find the memory required for this?