Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Project assistance

Project assistance

hello... i am pursuing my B.E. final year. we have just started with the project on automated wall painter...we have decided to proceed on roller based rather than spraying gun because of the cost effective... if u have any information related to the topic... please kindly share with us... your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Project assistance

tell me complete information about dtmf based landrover(technical aspect)

Re: Project assistance

Software development services have become essential part of all business organizations. They are using these services in their daily business activities. Organizations are hiring the professional to get development services for in-house projects. They are offering expensive services to the clients. On the other hand, offshore development services have become important for IT firms. Recent study revealed that many service providers offering cost-cutting quality services to the clients. Several organizations and stakeholders from foreign countries show interest to outsource their projects to India. Software developers are providing dedicated services and business solutions to foreign clients.Business organization can hire professional offshore development service providers, who have experience in different domain of industry. They provide full-time assistance with services to their clients. They try to complete relevant business tasks within the deadlines. They use latest technological tools to facilitate work process. Thus, most of the business firms are finding it economical and simple and looking for the best services.