Abstract: Smart sensors are sensors with integrated electronics that can do one or move following functions:- Logic functions, two-way communication, make decisions. It consists of transduction element, signal conditioning electronic and controller or processor that supports some intelligence in a single package.The usefulness of silicon technology as a smart sensor, physical phenomena of conversion to electrical output using silicon sensors, characteristics of smart sensors.The silicon sensor can produce output, as voltage,current, resistance or capacitances, output format can be analog or digital.
Suitable signal conditioning circuits along with processor can easily designed using silicon technology. The presence of controller or processor in smart sensor has lead to corrections for different undesirable sensor characteristics which include input offset and span variations, non-linearity and cross sensitivity. As these are carried in software, no additional hardware is required and thus calibration becomes an electronic process. Reduced cost of bulk cables and connectors, cost improvement and remote diagnostics are the qualities of smart sensors.
Please find the report attached!
- Smart Sensors PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Intelligent RAM PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Intelligent traffic control using plc seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Wireless Intelligent Network PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Preventive Safety And Intelligent Speed Governors PPT PDF Seminar Report