11. Avg age of X number of adults in a class is 30yrs. If 12 new adults with avg age of 32 joined with them then the avg age increases by one. Find X?
12. A sphere of radius 2cms is dropped into a cylinder of radius 4 cms containing water upto certain level. The raise in the water level is (not sure)
13.. In a school there are 1000 students in the year 1999. The number of students increased by 20% in the year 2000. And it is increased by 15% in the year 2001. But it is decreased by 18% in 2002. Then what is the strength in 2002.(numbers may diff
14. I have 20 rupees. I bought 1, 2, 5 rupee stamps. They are different in numbers by the reason of no change, the shop keeper gives 3 one rupee stamps. So how many stamp(s) I have.
15. An Engine length 1000 m moving at 10 m/s. A bird is flying from engine to end with x kmph and coming back at 2x. Take total time of bird traveling as 187.5 s. Find x and 2x.
16. All persons know either swimming or rowing.
There are 14 persons who know only swimming and 14 persons who know only rowing. 8 tickets sold for rowing. How many people are there for swimming?
17. Which polygon has no. of sides = diagonal (Eg. Pentagon)
18. One Cigar can be made from 7 bits. If there are 16 Cigars then how many bits collected?
19. If in the following set of numbers, the first and the third digits are interchanged in each number, which number will be second if arranged in ascending order after interchanging the digits?
583 645 396 287 469
20. If the num 4573 is sub by the least num, then the remainder will be a perfect square