23rd October 2012 05:19 PM #1
Capgemini placement papers 2012
January 2012 Capgemini Placement Paper :
1. If Log2 x - 5 Log x + 6 = 0, then what would the value / values of x be?
Ans.. x = e2 or e3.
2.A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
2. If it takes five minutes to boil one egg, how long will it take to boil four eggs?
Ans.. Five minutes.
3.Three pipes, A, B, & C are attached to a tank. A & B can fill it in 20 & 30 minutes respectively while C can empty it in 15 minutes. If A, B & C are kept open successively for 1 minute each, how soon will the tank be filled?
4.A person walking 5/6 of his usual rate is 40 minutes late. What is his usual time?
Ans.. 3 hours 20 minutes.
5. Output of the following program is
e) Syntax error
6. What is the output in the following program
unsigned int u =-16;
e) None of these
7. In the process table entry for the kernel process, the process id value is
(e) it does not have a process table entry
Tags for this Thread
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.3.0 Patch Level 2 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.