1. the radius of the circle is reduced from 5cm to 4cm then the % change of area .
2.two workers can type two pages in two minuets then how many persons can type 18 pages in 6 minuets
3.if p+q+r=0 then p^2/qr+q^2/pr+r^2/pq=? (ans:3)(d)
4.the sum of 7 consecutive numbers is 1617 then the number of prime numbers in it.(ans:2)
5.in a nock out tournament the total no. of games played are 63 then the no. of participants
5)there are 12 yes/no types of questions ,in how many ways can they be answered?
6)find odd one out of 125,8 power 3,521,729
7) One got 20 % marks and failed by 10 marks, other got 42% marks and got 12 % more than the passing requirement What is the maximum marks?
8. If A is 25 kms east of B, which is 12 kms south of C, which is 9 kms west of D. A person starts walking at 3 kms/hr from A towards D. Calculate the distance of the point from A where he is going to meet a person from D walking towards A at 2 kms / hr.
a) 20 b) 12 c) 8 d) 20 sqrt (12*8)
9. Walking at 6/7th of his usual speed, a man is 25 mins too late. His usual time is
a) 7.5 hrs b) 1.5 hrs c) 2.5 hrs d) 1.67 hrs
10. Excluding stoppages, the speed of the bus is 54 kms /hr and with stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
a) 9 b) 10 c) 12 d) 20
11. The average age of 12 students is 20 years. If the age of one more student is included, the average decreases by 1, what is the age of the new student?
a) 5 b) 7 c) 9 d) 11
12. The ratio of the ages of Mona and Sona is 4:5. Twelve years hence, their ages will be in the ratio of 5:6. What will be Sona’s age after 6 years?
a) 8 b) 10 c) 12 d) 14
13. what is the values of x, in the equation |x|+x^3=0
14. abel ,loyla and sel are three channels , if 30% of the populatio watch abel , and 5% of the people watch any two of the channel, and 5% of the people watch none off the channel then the number of people watching all the three channels are?
15. If 35 people play hockey and 10 people play both football and hockey and if 10 people play hockey and cricket and 5 people play all three games then the number of people playing hockey alone is?
16. How many number of weights do u need to weigh 31 kg of rice if u have only one 1kg weights stone ?
a. 30. b. 31. c.5. d.4.
17. an article whose initial cost is Rs 400 is subjected for discounts of 25%, 15%, and 40% what is the amount the customer have to pay?
18. two trains are coming in the opposite direction each at a speed of 60 kmph, now a fly on one train moves towards the other with a speed of 80kmph, how much distance will it cover before it is crushed.?
19. a man walks at 40kmph and reaches the distance in 10 min less than that of usual . by walking at 60 kmph he reaches 10 minutes earlier. the distance covered by him is.?
20. a contract was signed to complete a job in 30 days. after how many days can 5 men leave then so that the job can be completed in 35 days?