OBJECTIVE: The aim of this project is to Automate unmanned railway gate using mechatronics.
PROJECT DEFINATION: The objective of this project is to manage the control system of railway gate using the microcontroller. When train arrives at the sensing point alarm is triggered at the railway crossing point so that the people get intimation that gate is going to be closed. Then the control system activates and closes the gate on either side of the track. once the train crosses the other end control system automatically lifts the gate. For mechanical operation of the gates 1.8 step angle stepper motors are employed.
Here we are using embedded controller built around the 8051 family (AT89C52) for the control according to the data pattern produced at the input port of the micro controller, the appropriate selected action will be taken.. The logic is produced by the program written in Embedded C language. The software program is written, by using the KEIL micro vision environment. The program written is then converted in HEX code after simulation and burned on to microcontroller using FLASH micro vision.Similar Threads:
- Mechanical Major Project: Automatic lawn mower
- Paper Presentation: MICROCONTROLLER BASED AUTOMATIC RAILWAY GATE CONTROL
- Mechanical Engg major project: Automatic rain operated wiper
- Railway Reservation System C++ Project - Complete Report and Source code
- Aircraft Flying Control System - Seminar Presentation
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List