Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Industrial Trainning - JAVA in Chandigarh

Blog 32 Industrial Trainning - JAVA in Chandigarh

Hello friends i am privartan chhabra and i want to do indutrial training in advanced java in chandigarh.

Please suggest some good training institutes or any company that train java technology to interns......please also tell about that i have to do advanced java first to learn properly or it is not necessory to learn java for this....please solve as soon as possible...................

Quote Originally Posted by privartan View Post
    Hello friends i am privartan chhabra and i want to do indutrial training in advanced java in chandigarh.

Please suggest some good training institutes or any company that train java technology to interns......please also tell about that i have to do advanced java first to learn properly or it is not necessory to learn java for this....please solve as soon as possible...................
    Moved to the JOBS section for CS Engineers. Please post in the right sections in future!

next time i post it in right section but can u reply my query

Quote Originally Posted by privartan View Post
    next time i post it in right section but can u reply my query
    [MENTION=4375]privartan[/MENTION] - here are a few places from where you can get your JAVA training done in chandigarh--

1. www.networx256.com - Networx Technologies, SCO-166,Top Floor,Sector 38-C, Chandigarh - 09855423671

2. Webcom Technologies - www.webcomtechnologiesusa.com - SCO114-115, Level 3, Sector 34, 9216335999, 9216242412, Chandigarh - 017 26578448

3. Ometa Systems - ometasystems.com - SCO 146 147 2nd Floor Sector 34 A, Chandigarh - 017 25089122

My friend did PHP training from Webcom, New Delhi, he was highly satisfied with them..

thanks buddy.......but can you please tell me abt KMG infotech

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer Manoj's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    KMG Infotech (or Key Management Group / KMG) is a software services & consulting company engaged in providing integrated IT solutions to global insurance, banking & financial services companies. KMG has a special niche in Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance sector. KMG has established brand equity in the Insurance domain through the range of services provided to its client base and the domain knowledge of its professionals.

As a leading global software development company, KMG provides premium IT solutions using AS/400, Mainframe, Java & Microsoft technologies. In a wide-open sea of countless software development companies, KMG distinguishes itself as a company driven by excellence. KMG’s USA offices are located in Melville in New York, Chicago in Illinois, Cincinnati in Ohio and Los Angeles in California. KMG has multiple software development centers in India (Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata & Chandigarh with a build up area of 25,000 sq ft) to capitalize on the geographical diversity of talent force available in India.
    KMG has workforce of 350 professionals, which is distributed between client locations and development centers depending on clients’ needs and work requirements. The professionals have access to world-class facilities in form of infrastructure and perform a lot of their work on clients’ systems by accessing them through high-speed, secure and redundant lines.
    KMG has been rated very highly by the leading rating agencies,

Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) India has given rating of 2A2- Good to KMGI. This is second highest rating assigned by D&B. NeoIT, an outsourcing consultancy firm , has rated KMG amongst Top 100 outsourcing companies in the World. KMGI has been rated amongst top 50 software companies in India as of latest (2005) Dataquest (leading Indian IT magazine) ranking.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

About the company KMG is one of the fastest growing companies in the product technology services space, providing high-end development services to some of the top US based Insurance companies. KMG is an emerging leader in P & C insurance domain in India. As a leading global software development company, KMG provides premium IT solutions using AS/400, Mainframe, Java, Datawarehousing & Microsoft technologies. In a wide-open sea of countless software development companies, KMG distinguishes itself as a company driven by excellence. KMG provides complete lifecycle development services for US based insurance companies. Being a global Software Services and Consulting Company, KMG's offices are located in Melville in New York, and Sandiego in California. KMG has multiple software development centers in India (Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata & Chandigarh) to capitalize on the geographical diversity of talent force available in India. KMG strongly practices an entrepreneurial environment, very open culture where employees are strongly encouraged to communicate freely, a culture where people are nurtured & grown, an environment of trust & respect and a work environment which has a good blend of learning and fun.KMG realizes that a caring environment and team spirit is the key to learn, excel and win. KMG has plans for rapid growth over the next few years and continue to be one of the fastest growing companies. As a member of Team KMG, you have an huge opportunity to learn from it's highly experienced executives & entrepreneurs, a global environment to expend your talent, implement your creative ideas, work on some of the cool and cutting-edge technology and get yourself geared up to go to the next level. KMG has workforce of 300 professionals, which is distributed between client locations and development centers depending on clients' needs and work requirements. KMG has been rated very highly by the leading rating agencies, Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) India has given rating of 2A2- Good to KMGI. This is second highest rating assigned by D&B. NeoIT, an outsourcing consultancy firm, has rated KMG amongst Top 100 outsourcing companies in the World. KMGI has been rated amongst Top 50 software companies in India as of latest (2007) Dataquest (leading Indian IT magazine) ranking. Please do take a few moments to visit http://www.kmgin.com to learn more about KMG, what we do and how we are different! Please revert back with your updated CV, CCTC/ECTC and Joining details if you are interested in this position and comfortable with the requirement. Preference will be given who can join us ASAP. Thanks & Regards Raman Thakur Resource Executive KMG Infotech Limited 262, Udyog Vihar, Phase- IV, Gurgaon- 122015 Tel 91 124 4735555 Extn 504; Fax 91 124 4735556 http://www.kmgin.com, http://www.kmgus.com
    FaaDoO Moderator!

plz tell me the companies which give the training...
    it is prefer company or institute for 6 month training..
    i can go anywhere in north india for training...
    iam a cse student 6th sem

can you please tell me about stellar data solution in chandigarh.............................

For quality training on actual projects, check out Right Global Infosolutions. They are a full fledged software company and are initiating an industrial training program due to the demand and continuous requests from one and all. They are strategically located in the Rajiv Gandhi IT park right next to Infosys. The address is 16 Rajiv Gandhi I.T. Park, Chandigarh. Last I heard they have a dedicated floor for the industrial training and the seats are going fast. Good luck.

I did visit Right Global yesterday and it seems a good place to get my industrial training done and actually gain 6 months of valuable project experience. They have a batch starting in the first week of August and unless I find something better, I will be joining there.....