(a)- is left associative,* has precedence over -
(b) - is right associative,* has precedence over -
(c) - is right associative,- has precedence over *
(d)- is left associative,- has precedence over *
2. printf("%f", 9/5);
. 3. if (a=7)
printf(" a is 7 ");
printf("a is not 7");
(a) a is 7,
(b) a is not 7,
4. if (a>b)
s2 will be executed if
(a) a<= b,
(c) b<=c and a<=b,
(d) a>b and b<=c.
5. printf("%d", sizeof(""));
6. value of automatic variable that is declared but not initialized will be
7. int v=3, *pv=&v;
printf(" %d %d ", v,*pv);
output will be
(b) 3 address of v,
(c) 3 3
assian value 1 to
(c)bethlehem & nazareth
(d)jericho & nazareth
9. in a group of 5 persons a,b,c,d,e one of the person is advocate, one is doctor, one businesses man, one shop keeper and one is professor. three of them a,c,and professor prefer playing cricket to foot ball and two of them b and businessman prefer playing foot ball to cricket. the shop keeper and b and a are friends but two of these prefer playing foot ball to cricket. the advocate is c's brother and both play same game . the doctor and e play cricket.
10.a cube has colors blue, red ,yellow each on two opposite sides. cube is divided into "32 small cubes and 4 large cubes". question: how many cubes (on 36 cubes) have blue at least one side. how many cubes have colors on two sides.
11. anlogy: cell: tissue::atom:?
12. aa person sold two articles for 80 /- each. with 20% profit on one article and 20% loss on another article, what is the loss / profit he will gain on both.
13. we don't no exact problem .
ex : 8a3b5c7d.....
a wiil be given + sign.
b will be given - sign.
find the value of expression ?
14. five cities. city1 is west to city3.city4 is east to city 5._____etc. which is farthest on west side.
15. one question on: -=+,*=-,/=* etc then 10/5*45=?
16. 6 face of a cube are painted in a manner ,no 2 adjacent face have same colour. three colors used are red blue green. cube is cut in to 36 smaller cube in such a manner that 32 cubes are of one size and rest of them bigger size and each bigger side have no red side. following this three question will be asked .
17. Max number of nodes in a binary tree with height 3 is 20 : Ans: False
18. 10,20,30,40,50,60 : give the order when put in a queue and in a stack