Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

Heart 32 LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

great site great work
    awesome

yes raman. great site
    admins must be appreciated for their work.
    Last edited by ajaytopgun; 30th April 2014 at 02:06 PM.

Favorite 32 thanku

thanks for providing such useful material for the engineer student.

Heart 32 LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

Hi Fellow FaaDoOs!

I have been a member of this wonderful website for the last 3 months, and i LOVE every bit of it

I saw a lot of threads were started by people who wanted to say thank you to the developers of this website.

So I am starting this thread where all of us can say Thank YOU to all the people who have worked & are working to make this website FaaDoO for all of you...

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING ME A PART OF THIS!

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer Manoj's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heart 32 Thanks for all the work you have done on this site...

Just found the site, haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I am very anxious to see it. and Thanks for all the work you have done on this site... I know what talented, interesting, exciting, important people you are.I've really enjoyed everything about it.
    FaaDoO Moderator!

Feedback msg

FOTUNATELY , I got this platform.really it is very good platform where we can share evrythin regarding engineering thing

thanks

grrrrrrrr888888888

now this is wht i was looking for......
    good work guyzz admin thank you
    feels good to be a member of such an interactive sight that
    offers all requirements of an engineer.

Reports

Good site

Pdf 32 nyc1.............

:d_happy_tired:

Quote Originally Posted by suresharocikyaraj View Post
    Thanks to all who posted all wonderful and useful materials I will also post some material at the earliest.
    [MENTION=5326]suresharocikyaraj[/MENTION]- Sure..we would love to see some postings from you..

PS- Please post in the right sections in the future...

Thanksgiving

Dear FADOO team. the support is solid for AIEEE 2011 aspirants.

Heart 32

hello, i am new to these discussion forum. Seriously happy to participate this remarkable online community listed here.

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphGoicoecheax View Post
    hello, i am new to these discussion forum. Seriously happy to participate this remarkable online community listed here.
    [MENTION=7230]JoesphGoicoecheax[/MENTION]- We are glad you like this website.

PS- Your post has been moved to the right thread. please continue this discussion here.

Hi new here

whats up, I am also beginner to these forums. Happy to come aboard this valuable brilliant website on this website.

Good day new here

Have high hopes to be able to make outstanding good friends and have a discussion about stuff along with just about every person right here which in turn is likely to develop our practical knowledge in depth.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast