Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

Popular topic for study

Introduction to Classical Lamination Theory

Fiber-reinforced composite laminates are increasingly being used in the aerospace industry and are now being used in a wide variety of aerospace structural applications. Read this topic
    Passionate FaaDoO Engineer crazybishnoi29's Avatar

City : Gurgaon

Re: LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

thanks for making a community for fadoooo engineers... i love it more than facebook,........

Active FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

City : Hubli

Re: LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

faadooengineeer.com is like a mother of aspiring engineers and also the engineering students.
    thanks for the administration.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Kannur

Great Work done over here in this website. Salute to the masterminds of this venture and keep going people

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer crazybishnoi29's Avatar

City : Gurgaon

thanks for an all-in-one community... now we can get rid of facebook in a smarter way!!!

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

City : Delhi

I agree wid crazybishnoi
    Its a lovely site where u can clear all ur query regarding anythin in engneering

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Chennai

Heart 32 Re: LIKE FaaDoOEngineers??! Wanna Say Thank you...Well this is the THREAD to DO IT!

i have come across many sites .. but faadoo is really a very good website... i liked it... its very useful... im really thankful to this admin... i got a timly help ... im proud be a member of this forum as an engineer

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Chennai

i love faadoo ... i love it so much

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Udaipur

to say thanks to fadoo engineer

i would like to say thanks to fadoo engineer.because the way by which they are helping students is very admirable .your study material is very excellent and easy to understand .

FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Re: to say thanks to fadoo engineer

Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    i would like to say thanks to fadoo engineer.because the way by which they are helping students is very admirable .your study material is very excellent and easy to understand .
    @ami- Thanks for liking what we have done..

BW your post has been moved to the feedback section..please take care to post in the right sections...

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer amit.k21's Avatar

City : Lucknow

a good platform for curios engineers.
    faadoo enginneers really helped in my final year & activities;.faadoo enginneers are really something like faadoo, boss.
    i also thanks to all active members for there valuable post and suggestions .
    Thanks to one and all faadoo's*
    Last edited by amit.k21; 9th October 2011 at 04:30 AM.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Patna

faadoo enginneers really helped in my final year activities .faadoo enginneers are really something like faadoo, boss.
    i also thanks to all active members for there valuable post and suggestions .
    Thanks to one and all faadoo's

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer vrishtisingh's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Admin is very much hard working of this site.....It is appreciable.....really............it is awesome...
    Vrishti Singh

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer vrishtisingh's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: to say thanks to fadoo engineer

Nice feedback as well as nice suggestion....
    Vrishti Singh

Junior FaaDoO Engineer chauhanrajan07's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Surat

really this is very good site 4 lazy engineers like me.....i can find seminar topic very easily 4 presentation.......thaksssss a lotttt......................
    RJ

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Jammu

Heart 32 tis site is awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http:http://www.faadooengineers.com/images/smilies-new/(happy).gif//www.faadooengineers.com/images/smilies-new/D.gif

FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast