Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: training in linux

training in linux

can you tell me abt training in Linux in chandigarh

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer Manoj's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best institute for LINUX Training in Chandigarh/Mohali

HIGH TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS PROVIDES LINUX COURSES.
    This course introduces you to the administration of a Linux system that you'll be using as a network server. Topics include user accounts, connecting to the network (including networking fundamentals), starting and stopping services, running regular jobs, installing software and taking backups.

User details:
    0172 4652009/4654009/4655009
    SCF 4 & 5 , PHASE-11 MOHALI

http://www.htsindia.com
    FaaDoO Moderator!

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer Manoj's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best institute for LINUX Training in Chandigarh

HIGH TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS PROVIDES LINUX COURSES.
    This course introduces you to the administration of a Linux system that you'll be using as a network server. Topics include user accounts, connecting to the network (including networking fundamentals), starting and stopping services, running regular jobs, installing software and taking backups.
    This course is an ideal grounding for you if you're going to be looking after a Linux server on your network

At Course Completion:
    The Linux operating system is commonly used on Web servers - and many other servers too - to provide the background services on that computer.You will be able to upload and configure web applications,and will be able to do server configuration and maintenances too,installation and administration of the web server software. You will be able to look after a web server within an existing network

Placement HTS have a proven track record of placement for years together. Our main strength is our own past students working in various technologies in different and in fact they are managers managing the companies. Our past students, holding higher level positions, represent companies and help to conduct interviews to recruit our students.

We have established excellent rapport with well reputed companies. Many companies have been tied up with our institution for training, placement, exchange of faculty and guest lectures.

User details:

0172 4652009/4654009/4655009
    SCF 4 & 5 , PHASE-11 MOHALI

http://www.htsindia.com
    FaaDoO Moderator!

not good

hey guys i need your help can you tell me the swiftest institute lo rehat linux in delhi or nodia region???

Quote Originally Posted by rrana425 View Post
    hey guys i need your help can you tell me the swiftest institute lo rehat linux in delhi or nodia region???
    [MENTION=5292]rrana425[/MENTION]- Please elaborate on. what do you mean by the "SWIFTEST" institute???

thanx for rpply..
    hey i need to do my six month training on redhat linux i.e rhce and rhcss in delhi. can you please tell me the best training center of redhat in delhi....