4.a program computing log(n) accepts 1000 inputs its execution time is 110 ms...when it doubles n to 2000 inputs. it becomes 120.....and what will be for 4000
5. Algorithm to find the balancing of parenthesis was given and output had to be obtains using
6.which of the following is non preemptive
B. round robin
C. shortest job first
7.problem to find the avg waiting time of sjf.. given the burst times of each process
8.which of the following may be implemented using a stack
A. parenthesis matching
C. local variables stored in runtime
D. all the above
9.which of the following data structures can be randomly accessed giving loc
A. linked list implemented using array
B. singly linked list
C. double linked list
D. both single and double linked list
10. Two people were walking in opposite directions. both of them walked 6 miles forward then took right and walked 8 miles. how far is each from starting positions?
a) 14 miles and 14 miles
b) 10 miles 10 miles
c) 6 miles 6 miles
11. A person has certain number of cows and birds. they have 172 eyes and 344 legs. how many cows and birds does he have?
12. A person has 14 red socks and 14 white socks in a drawer. what is the minimum number of socks that he should take to get a correct pair?
13. when a number is multiplied by 13,it will become greater to 105 by an amt with which it is lesser to105 by now. what is the number
14. when asked what the time is, a person answered that the amount of time left is 1/5 of the time already completed. what is the time?
15. when I become as old as my father is now, I will be 5 times the age of my son. and my son will be 8 yrs older than what I am now.father+my age=100.how old is my son now?
16. two peoples on cycles are traveling at 10 miles / hour. when they reach a distance of 50 miles, a housefly lands on the first cyclist and then flies to the other and so on…at a speed of 16 miles/hour. what is the distance covered by fly before cyclist meet?
17. my successor's father is my father's son. and i don't have any brothers or sons. who is my successor?
18. If the program (myprog) is run from the command line as myprog 1 2 3 , What would be the output?
main(int argc, char *argv)
a) 1 2 3 b) C:\MYPROG.EXE 1 2 3
c) MYP d) None of the above
19. If the following program (myprog) is run from the command line as myprog 1 2 3, What would be the output?
main(int argc, char *argv)
a) 1 2 3 b) 6 c) error d) "123"
20. If the total distance of a journey is 120 km .If one goes by 60 kmph and comes back at 40kmph what is the average speed during the journey?
21. A school has 30% students from Maharashtra .Out of these 20% are Bombey students. Find the total percentage of Bombay?
22. An equilateral triangle of sides 3 inch each is given. How many equilateral triangles of side 1 inch can be formed from it?
23. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ?
Ans : 9B
24. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase?
Ans : 300%
25. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?