Clipping is the removal of primitives against clip-regions. Useful to consider rectangular clip-regions. Lines - Cohen-Sutherland; Liang-Barsky, Nicholl-Lee-Nicholl refinement Polygons - Sutherland-Hodgman. Text - String, Character & Stroke.
- Computer Graphics FREE Ebook covering full semester syllabus
- Computer graphics notes & Ebook PDF Download
- Introduction of computer graphics free pdf lecture download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Sutherland-Cohen line clipping algorithm pdf notes for free download, Computer Aided Design pdf notes
- Animation in Computer Graphics Seminar Request / ppt download