static int m;
} Ans: 6
case 2: printf("%d,",i++);break;
case 3: continue;
case 4: printf("%d,",i);
} Ans: 1,4,6
3. one bottle is half-full of oil and another bottle with twice the capacity is one quarter full of oil. if water is added so that both the bottles are full and the contents of both are then poured into a third bottle that is empty and large enough to hold the contents of both, what fractions of the contents in the third bottle is oil?
a)1/4 b)1/3 c)3/8 d)2/3
4. don and his wife each receive an 8 percent annual raise. if don receives a raise rs.800 and his wife receives a raise of rs. 840, what is the difference between their annual income after their raises?
a)40 b)460 c)500 d)540
5. if an article with marked price of rs.400 is sold at successive discount of 10%,25% and 15%,what is the price the customer has to pay?
a.360 b.300 c.230 d.270
6. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28 d.14
7. Sister's age is twice than that of the brother. If the brother's age is six, what is the sister's age after two years?
Ans: 14 Yrs.
8. Two lemons cost 10 cents. Then one and a half dozen cost
Ans: 90 cents
9. There are total 15 people. 7 speaks french and 8 speaks spanish. 3 do not speak any language. Which part of total people speaks both languages.
10. A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much %age.