Engineering Mechanics - Kinematics in One Dimension Complete Course Ebook
• Determine motion by using calculation or graphical method.
At the end of the lesson, student should be able to:
• Differentiate between displacement, velocity, and acceleration
• Predict the graph of the motion of an object
• Explain the use of a negative sign to indicate direction in vector quantities
• Use a motion graph to describe the motion of an object
• Determine the slope of a graph and use that information to determine the velocity or acceleration of an object.
Please find the complete ebook attached!
Re: Engineering Mechanics - Kinematics in One Dimension Complete Course Ebook
This link is good one for mechanical engineer seekers.
Moreover those figures given about speed of rotation and all that are very much helpfull to think out of range.
The explanation is clear enough that any lower standard student can even understand who have never learned on the discussed topics.
Once again i thank you for providing such useful links.