This project is made to give you an idea about various axes on which airplane rotates. This project explains various terms of airplane such as climb, descend, bank or roll, and yawing. This movement takes place on its three axes they are vertical, longitudinal, and lateral which are perpendicular to each other and intersect at the airplane's center of gravity (cg).
To control position and direction a pilot must be able to control rotation about each of them. This is a maneuver project in which the various parts of airplane through which airplane rotates on its axisís are controlled by means of electric servo motors.
- Mechanical engineering major project: Manually operated paper recycling machine | Project Synopsis
- Mechanical engineering major project: Weldless flange connections | Full project report
- Mechanical Major Project: Automatic lawn mower
- Mechanical engineering major project: Electronic Valve Actuation in Combustion Engine | Full project report
- Mechanical engineering major project