Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Educational Aircraft (Educraft!) - Major Project for Mechanical Engineers

Pdf 32 Educational Aircraft (Educraft!) - Major Project for Mechanical Engineers

This project is made to give you an idea about various axes on which airplane rotates. This project explains various terms of airplane such as climb, descend, bank or roll, and yawing. This movement takes place on its three axes they are vertical, longitudinal, and lateral which are perpendicular to each other and intersect at the airplane's center of gravity (cg).

To control position and direction a pilot must be able to control rotation about each of them. This is a maneuver project in which the various parts of airplane through which airplane rotates on its axisís are controlled by means of electric servo motors.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.00 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Educational Aircraft (Educraft!) - Major Project for Mechanical Engineers

Liked it... but what if i want to make a model aircraft.. capable of flying in air??

NICE.....but..tts really sucsess full.....?

nice one................!!!!!

i'm researching on single seater helicopter. please support me by giving important info. websites, theories and also ur valueable advices.

-vinod

did it works???

good one. thanx for shearing