I am trying to figure out should I buy a book or just photocopy it. For example say I have only 3/4 chapters of the book in my syllabus or I want to use a chapter in reference book should I just photocopy it or should I buy the book. Common sense says photocopying is cheaper but are there any other benefits of buying the book that I am overlooking?
- Industrial Engineering book pdf download book
- automobile engineering book
- NEW E Book for MEchanical & Automotive Engineering - New Advances in Vehicular Technology and Automotive Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering E Book on Automotive Engineering - Material Science
- Engineering Book for Mechanical 04 th sem