Gender: : Male
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
In power system, Distribution plays a very important part as the consumers are directly affected by its efficiency. For meeting different future needs of the distribution system, up gradation of the existing system, to increase the efficiency and to reduce the technical losses, proper planning is very essential. The problem associated with planning of up gradation of transmission and distribution system in big cities as well as rural areas, is very complex.
The unprecedented rate of growth in big cities on account of rapid growth of population, industrialization, urbanization of high load density pockets with multi storied complexes and in rural areas increase of deep tube wells manifold on account of low underground water level huge number of electric pumps are connected to system during agricultural season, has compelled the utility to plan much ahead to meet the present demand as well as future demand keeping in view the quality of supply.
Please find the complete documents attached!
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Placement Papers,Process and Criteria
- Protection of Electricity distribution networks 2nd edition
- Transmission & Distribution two Q & A
- JNTU electrical distribution systems semester exam previous year question paper
- Electric Power Distribution Equipment and Systems by Leonard Grysby