The unveiling of the Android platform on was announced with the founding of the Open Handset Alliance, a consortium of 48 hardware, software, and telecom companies devoted to advancing open standards for mobile devices. Google has made most of the Android platform available under the Apache free-software and open source license.
Android is a freely downloadable open source software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications based on Linux and Java. Google developed Android collaboratively as part of the Open Handset Alliance, a group of more than 30 mobile and technology companies working to open up the mobile handset environment. Android's development kit supports many of the standard packages used by Jetty, and so, due to that fact and Jetty's modularity and lightweight footprint, it was possible to port Jetty to it so that it will be able to run on the Android platform.
Please find the Paper presentations and seminar presentations attached!
- Mechanical Seminar Presentations ppt and reports
- Nanorobotics / Nanobots Paper Presentation, Seminar Report and Powerpoint presentations
- USB & Firewire - Media Connectors & Modes of Transmission - Seminar Presentations
- Swarm Intelligence for Optimization Problems - Seminar PPT Presentations
- Open Core and ANDROID Seminar Presentation