Fellow programme in management (FPM) at IIM, Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode has invited applications for its Fellow Programme in Management for the Academic Year 2013-14. The applications are invited for the following areas of specialization:
b) Finance Accounting & Control
c) Information Technology & Systems
e) Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
f) Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
g) Strategic Management.
Academic Eligibility: One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
1. Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech., etc) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
2. Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
3. Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA*
4. Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech., BE, etc. with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA* (* for c & d above additional minimum 3 years relevant experience required for applying to Marketing Area)
Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2013. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2013.
Qualifying Examination: A candidate applying for FPM of IIMK should have a valid test score not older than two years as on January 31, 2013 from the date of application in any of the following tests.
1. Finance, Accounting and Control- CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF, GATE
2. Information Technology & Systems- CAT and GATE
3. Marketing- CAT and UGC JRF
4. Organisational Behaviour & Human Resources- CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF
5. Quantitative Methods & Operations Management- CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC / CSIR JRF, GATE
6. Strategic Management - CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF, GATE
7. Economics- CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC-JRF
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to complete an online form available at http://www.iimk.ac.in In addition, they will have to down load a form for referee recommendation. These forms will have to be completed by two referees and attached with the print out of the completed application form.
An application fee of Rs.500/- is required. Details of the demand draft are required to be entered in the Online Form. Hence, the demand draft needs to be procured before the online form can be submitted.
After applying online, a print out of the application along with the crossed demand draft (of Rs.500 payable to Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode at Kozhikode) and Referee Recommendations (in the prescribed formats only) are to be sent to FPM Office, IIM Kozhikode, IIMK Campus PO, Calicut – 673570
Online application will open on November 01, 2012
Last date for submission of Online Application is - January 15, 2013
Last date for receiving Printed Application along with DD, attested copies of graduation and post graduation mark sheets and certificates, attested copy of the Qualifying Examination score card and Referee Recommendations is January 21, 2013.